The Ecoforest Hidrocopper 18 is a wood pellet boiler stove, which is airtight, meaning that a permanently-open vent is not required in your room. Thanks to exclusive electronics, the stove monitors and adjust the pellet feed and air supply automatically, depending on local conditions and pellet quality. Wi-fi and internet control give you complete control and allow remote log-in by a technician.
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Ecoforest Hidrocopper Features:
- Stunning, sleek modern design
- Automatic control of combustion air, fuel supply and recirculating flow
- Possibility of control of DHW tank, buffers and hoppers
- Ecoforest exclusive electronics
- Wifi and internet-based control
- Control and programming by room temperature or by power
- Vacuum cleaning system
- Cast iron burning pot
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Front black tempered glass
- 5-year warranty*
- Maintenance contract available
*Subject to a maintenance contract, otherwise standard 2-year warranty applies
Available Colour Options