The Ecoforest Monaco is a well-designed, compact, slimline air stove which doesn't require a separate room vent, due to being airtight. It's stunning, glass front is a real eye-turner and looks fantatic in any setting. It also monitors and adjusts the pellet feed and air supply automatically, depending on local conditions and pellet quality. Wi-fi and internet control give you complete control and allow remote log-in by a technician. This stove is exceptionally compact, easy to install and extremely well-finished.
Why choose us?
- We commission every stove we sell for FREE, ensuring a reliable, efficient and safe stove or boiler for you and your family.
- We also have a full aftersales with a dedicated warranty and maintenance division, serving the whole of Ireland.
- Our experience is unrivalled in Ireland with over 50 years of combined experience with wood pellets.
- We're here for you and happy to help. Choose us and you'll never be left without assistance with your stove.
Ecoforest Monaco Features:
- Stunning, sleek modern design
- Airtight stove: no separate room vent required
- Self-regulation: auto-adjusts to chimney & fuel
- Wi-Fi/ smartphone control & remote diagnostics
- Control by room temperature or power level
- Top, rear or right-hand flue exit
- Vacuum air wash glass cleaning system
- Front black tempered glass
- Eco-silence mode
- Full technical aftersales & maintenance
- 5-year warranty*
- Maintenance contracts available
*Subject to a maintenance contract, otherwise standard 2-year warranty applies
Available Colour Options